Commercial Crime or EPLI
Why Buy Great American Crime Insurance?
Great American’s Fidelity/Crime Division has been providing mono-line crime coverage in the United States and internationally since 1995. We offer $50 million in capacity for Mercantile, Financial Institution, Governmental, Armored Car/Valuables and Specialized Products. We also offer $65 million in capacity for out Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion coverage.
We can tailor coverages to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our most experienced Claims and Underwriting staff average over 30 years in their respective fields. This experience, combined with our specialized products, has contributed to our consistent growth within the marketplace.
Submit Crime App
Submit EPLI App
Targeted Classes of Business
- General Commercial Business
- Retail, Technology, Hospitality, Healthcare, etc.
- Governmental Entities
- Municipalities, School Boards, Public Utilities, etc.
- Financial Institutions
- Finance Companies, Mortgage Bankers, Broker/Dealers, Banks, Insurance Companies, and Investment Company Bonds
- Specialized Classes of Business
- Gaming, Check Cashiers, Security Guards, and Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion
- Fidelity Crime Specie International
- Armored Car, Mining, Valuable Metals, and High Value Cargo
Coverage Highlights include
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery or Alteration
- Inside the Premises
- Outside the Premises
- Computer Fraud
- Money Orders & Counterfeit Currency
- Clients’ Property Coverage
- Funds Transfer Fraud
- Fiduciary Dishonesty ERISA Coverage
Coverage Enhancements available
- Credit, Debit or Charge Card Forgery
- 90 Day Notice of Cancellation
- Definition of Employee to include:
- Non-Compensated Officers
- Directors or Trustees on Committees
- Volunteer Workers other than Fund Solicitors
- Retired Employees Retained as Consultants
Additional Endorsements are also available forconsideration upon request.
Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
For the Retail, manufacturing and Technology Industries
Great American's Executive Liability Division offers a state-of-the-art Employment Practices Liability policy with broad language and a multitude of enhancements.
Employers, regardless of seize and nature of business, face a variety of employment practice exposures. Claims may arise from purported wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, the failure to employ or promote employees and other such allegations.
Great American Insurance writes Employment Practices Liability coverage for the retail, manufacturing and technology industries as well as for businesses that ate harder to place like contractors, hotels, restaurants and auto dealers. Coverage is available for both private and public companies, targeting firms with less than 1,000 employees.
Submit EPLI App
- Claims made policy with Limits of Liability as low as $250,000 and as high as $10 million.
- Duty to defend with the Insured having the right to assume the defense.
- Broad definition of Insured including the Company, all employees and any leased employees.
- Broad definition of Loss including punitive damages with most favored venue wording.
- Third Party Liability Coverage given on most accounts.
- Option for cost of defense outside the limit on most small accounts.
- Defense cost sublimit for Wage and Hour type claims given on most small accounts
- Streamlined email claim reporting option to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policies are issued quickly and can be emailed.
- HR ExecSupport, an HR risk management program, available to all stand along EPL policy holders through Littler Mendelson.
- For immediate service, quote EPL accounts online at www.GreatQuoter.com
*All coverage features and/or options may not be available to all accounts or in all states depending on state restrictions and/or considerations.*